Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Take Me Away...

Hello, hello, hello...How was you guys' day? Mine was pretty good with beautiful weather to boot, which brings me to the topic of this quick fashionable post. Now that spring is here and summer is on its way, it's time for me to pull out one of my favorite warm weather staples-a sundress. For me, I love sundresses because not only are they light and easy but their just one piece. I mean really...can we say perfect? I think we can, lol. This particular sundress is a new purchase, bought just this week (I'm such a shop-a-holic,lol). I immediately loved it because it just reminded me of a flag of a Caribbean country, which in turn reminded me of the beach (hints the reason for the title, I love the beach btw). I just love this colorful dress, I hope you do too. Sound off in the comments and let me know your thoughts.


Dress-Fashion Instincts via TJ Maxx
P.S.-since this dress is a knockout all by itself, I just chose simple gold and tan accessories (all seen in previous posts)-gold post earrings, gold bracelets, brown cross-shouldered purse, and light brown sandals 

5 comments:

  1. So beachy!!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's how I felt too when I saw it.

      Delete
  2. Awwwwwwww, thanks. I really appreciate that.:)...and I'd love to look at your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ou nice colour!!!What do you think, of following each other ?))

    ReplyDelete