Saturday, April 14, 2012

Into the Gray



My preppy look


My golden bracelets and the blue ring

My sandals (P.S. I'm rocking another hot spring trend on my toes, bright, bold nail color! This nail color is called Water Street Blue by NYC-New York Color)
Hello Old Vintagers, did you have a wonderful Saturday?...Mine was pretty busy, but, I digress...back to the topic at hand...So, since yesterday was Street Style Friday, I decided to not take away from the street stylers shine by posting my own look for the day. Instead, I decided to wait until today to post the look. So, here it is...Yesterday's outfit was a preppy sort-of look (ode to my mother). I wore a dark gray cardigan-type of shirt over a long-sleeve, white button-down with the sleeves rolled up, a pair of wrinkle-style skinny,blue jeans with a short zipper down each side, and tan/light brown sandals. My accessories were diamond earrings, my light tan clutch/cross-shouldered purse (as seen in previous posts), a silver ring with a blue, square jewel as its set, and gold bracelets (as seen in previous posts). Sooooo...what do you think of my preppy look? Sound off in the comments and let me know your thoughts. Cardigan-Forever 21, Shirt-the Limited, Jeans-TJ Maxx, Sandals-American Outfitters, Ring-Gifted

2 comments: