Sunday, April 22, 2012

Old Vintage-Street Style #3

Hello, hello, hello. How was you guys' weekend? I hope good. Mine was very hectic, from Friday morning up until right now on Sunday night, I've been ripping and running. Because of this, I was unable to post the Street Style for this week...until now...So, here it is. This week's Street Styler is my coworker/church member, Latrina. Latrina is rocking the neon trend with this outfit. Trina is wearing a turquoise and white cardigan-type shirt, a long neon green tank with a black tank underneath, and light/dark gray skinny jeans. Her accessories were black glasses, a diamond ring, a multi-colored woven bracelet, flashy, circular earrings, and black sandals. She had matching nails (neon green with a blue and white leopard design that she did herself (I plan on doing a feature on her when the magazine gets up and running)) to boot and a very cute, edgy shaven hairstyle. What do you guys think of her street style? Comment in the comments section and let me know what you think.
The super cute, neon-trend rocking Latrina


The ring

Side view of the hairstyle and (the earrings)

Her nails

The sandals

P.S. Tomorrow, I'll do a post of a very cute outfit I wore Saturday for our girls' night out. TTFN (Ta Ta For Now (yes, I had a Tigger from Winnie the Pooh moment,lol)).:) 

2 comments:

  1. Love these neons with stripes, very urban!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know,its too cute...I love the neon green with the blue, I'm going to do something kinda similar in a bit, just waiting on one more thing to make the outfit perfect.can't wait to post.:)

      Delete