Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Trend Alert...Lace

Coral lace shirt (Forever 21)

Cream lace short (Forever 21)

Periwinkle lace short (Forever 21)

Light Blue lace skirt (Forever 21)

Lace clothes (shown on the runway)
One of the most stylish trends out right now is lace, even more so, colored lace. Lace is something that is no longer just associated with things like lingerie and/or something that older women might or would wear. It has became a very sexy but still innocent & cute trend to try and make your own. Whether it is a pair of shorts, a skirt, or a shirt or dress, lace is definitely in style. I, myself, have a very cute, white lace dress that I plan to rock very soon. As soon as I do, I will definitely post pics. As for now, though, check out a few cute example of lace items I found around the web., all of them, I would wear...P.S. here's a tip: only wear one item of lace at a time...happy shopping.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment