Monday, April 9, 2012

Lips That Can do A Whole Lot of Talkin'...



Founder Melissa Butler

Blue Muthf*cka

A few weeks ago I ran across information on a relatively new makeup line that I believe will be innovative for women who love lipstick, like I do. The name of the new line is called the LipBar and it was created just last year in 2011. It is a line that is for women that think outside the box when it comes to lipstick. The lipstick comes in as many bold colors as the mind can possibly imagine. The founder is a woman by the name of Melissa Butler and all of her products are natural...i.e.they contain such ingredients as avocado oil, shea butter, vitamin E, and coconut oil...ingredients that are healthy for your lips. All in all, I believe this to be a very solid product and also very fashionable, I would definitely be willing to step outside of my red-lipped box and try a new shade such as the Purple Rain or my overall favorite, Blue Muthaf*cka. Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think. If you're interested in any of the products, go to thelipbar.com and check them out. I'm definitely going to be a new customer....What about you?:).Pictures and Information via the LipBar........P.S. Happy Easter,hope yours was as beautiful and blessed as mine.
Purple Rain

1 comment: