Friday, August 31, 2012

A Taste of Blue

Hello, hello, hello...Sooooooo, I'm still playing catch up on posts that I need to do, so here goes. For this outfit, I wore it exactly a week ago on the second day of school. I wore a blue jean vest (*) over a sleeveless white shirt with a front pocket and an exposed back with dark gray palazzo pants. I accessorized it with turquoise accessories, including the following: a beaded turquoise and sea green necklace (*), silver and turquoise starfish-shaped earrings (*), three stackable beaded rings (*), a silver and turquoise ring (*), a bangle (*), and a turquoise with a khaki accent handbag (*). My other accessories were a gray beanie (*), black and white swirl design Vera Bradley glasses (*), and my gray Oxford lace-ups (*). This outfit was so casual  and cool and required a certain sort of, if you will, "swag". I wore the collar of the vest up to add that swag; that extra "umph". I really love this outfit because it shows my versatility when it comes to my style. I SO love to switch it up..my next outfit post will definitely show you that.........Welp, anyways, sound off in the comment section and let me know your thoughts on my taste of blue.


the whole outfit

the starfish earrings


the exposed back

the necklace and rings
Shirt- toska via TJ Maxx, Pants- Body Central

*-as seen in other posts

Follow on Instagram @ _anoldvintagebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment