Friday, August 24, 2012

Dripping in Pink and Pearls



the whole outfit

a closer, frontal view of the necklace
Hello, hello. Oh my goodness, I haven't blogged in forever because of my busy schedule this summer, so I have a lot of updating to do, soooo...here goes. The first outfit on the chopping block is one I wore on a sunny Sunday in July. I wore a blue jean tie shirt over a white tank with a tribal print pair of jeans. I accessorized the look with hot pink and pearl accessories. I wore big hot pink hoop earrings (*), a big peacock print pink cuff and small pink bracelets (*) and a pearl-stranded bracelet (*), a long pearl-stranded necklace, and hot pink pumps. It was casual Sunday at church, so this was my outfit choice. Hope you guys like it; sound off in the comments and let me know your thoughts.

P.S. It feels sooooooo good to be blogging again (sigh), lol. Also, follow me on Instagram at _anoldvintagebeauty

P.P.S. How was you guy's summer? Sound off in the comments and tell me stories. :)

Blue jean tie-shirt and jeans-TJ Maxx, Tank- Forever 21, Cuff- borrowed from mom, Pearl necklace- TJ Maxx, and Pumps-Charlotte Russe
*-as seen in other posts

No comments:

Post a Comment