Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bronzed Dimples & Peach...

So...my 21st birthday was August 19th (if you follow me on Instagram, you'll see pics from my birthday weekend) and a few days later, I started school for the semester (last week). This is the outfit I wore on the first day. I wore a peach sleeveless shirt that had an exposed front on-top of a tan tank, with navy and white swirl-designed sheer pants (*). My accessories were mint and gold vintage-style earrings (my birthday jewelry), gold bracelets and bangles (*), a big orange purse, and light brown lace-ups with the cutouts (*). To complete my look, I styled my hair in a messy bun and had golden eye makeup. I got so many compliments on this outfit and I myself LOVED it! I hope you guys like it just as much. Sound off in the comments and let me know your thoughts.

Shirt and Tank and Earrings-Forever 21, Purse- Jessica Simpson Collection


the whole outfit


close-up of the earrings
*-as seen in other posts
P.S. Follow me on Instagram at _anoldvintagebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment