Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Easy and Breezy

So...as I've said in previous posts, I've had a pretty busy summer that has took me away from blogging so now I'm playing a bit of catch up. Here's a post of one of my fave outfits from this summer. For the last week of July going into the beginning of August, I was gone for an entire week to the mountains of North Carolina for Young Life camp. I'm a leader and I work with high school kids trying to teach them about Christ while doing different fun activities with them. Well, anyways, for this week at camp, one of the activities we had was Dress Up night. For Dress Up night, I wore a khaki-colored spaghetti-strap maxi dress that had snap buttons all down the front and a cinched waist. I accessorized with turquoise accessories- I wore a turquoise and sea green beaded necklace, three stackable beaded rings, silver and turquoise starfish-shaped earrings (the aquatic trend was very big this summer, so I definitely wanted to try it), and platform heel sandals. I accentuated the outfit even more with my bronzed/golden and turquoise eye makeup and a nude lip with a golden shimmer. This dress is very simple (you could dress it up and/or down) and it was just perfect for dress up night. Hope you guys liked it as much as I did. Let me know your thoughts.

Dress- ISSI via TJ Maxx, Rings- TJ Maxx, Necklace & Earrings- Sequin, Shoes- G by Guess

P.S. In the full picture of my outfit, don't mind the orange wristband, the leaders wore them to distinguish ourselves from our kids.
P.P.S. Follow me on Instagram at _anoldvintagebeauty


Me and Ty (one of my YL kids)

My outfit


Me and Kayla (one of my YL kids) being silly

Some more of my YL babies being silly in our cabin
Me and Kayla again

Me and Sage (one of my YL kids) on Western Night
Bonus- Pics of my YL babies included :)

No comments:

Post a Comment