Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gypsy's, Tramps, and Thieves....

Hello again Old Vintagers, here's another outfit post. This, here, particular outfit was one I wore a few days after getting back from camp. This outfit was all black, BUT with a twist. I threw on a scarf and it completely transformed the outfit. For this particular outfit, I wore a black scoop-neck dress as a shirt with an exposed back and a long maxi skirt (*). I not only accessorized it with the multi-colored/designed scarf, but I wore my silver/keyed hoop earrings (*) and black sandals (*). And my look wouldn't have been complete without my signature red lip. Let me know your thoughts below.

Dress- Unknown, Scarf- Borrowed from my stylish grandma

*-as seen in other posts
the full outfit

the exposed back
P.S. follow me on Instagram at _anoldvintagebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment