Saturday, September 1, 2012

This....No Words.



So...how are you guys doing? It's the start of Labor Day weekend, which means football season is officially a-go, its a three-day weekend, and barbecues are all the rage. How are you guy's gonna spend it? I'm starting mine off with doing what I do, what I love to do actually, blog on this here fashion blog. This particular post is of the outfit I wore last Saturday night, August 25th, for our Girl's Night Out/My Late Birthday Outing. Some of my girls didn't make it to my birthday celebration a week before so they decided to take me out for dinner as well as having a girl's night on the town. We went to dinner and went back to the house for a little bit of drinking and girl talk. The night was definitely a blast. My choice of outfit was a sleeveless hi-low peach shirt (*) tucked inside of a royal blue bodycon skirt (*); a skinny khaki belt was an added extra. I also incorporated turquoise into the mix (a color that has been in a lot of my posts as of lately, what can I say, I love it) as well. Now, I know what you're probably saying, how does turquoise incorporate into this outfit? Welp, I can show you better than I can tell you. The accessories you will see were starfish-shaped silver and turquoise earrings (*), a turquoise and sea green beaded necklace (*), gold bangles and bracelets (*), and strappy turquoise platform heels (*). I really have no words (hints the chosen title) for how pretty and cute I felt in this outfit. I hope you guys' love it as much as I do. Sound off in the comments and let me know your thoughts. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend to the fullest, byyyyyyeeee OldVintagers.:)

Belt-Unknown

*-as seen in other posts
Follow me on Instagram @ _anoldvintagebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment