Friday, September 28, 2012

Red

Here's another past outfit post...For this particular outfit, I wore a plaid red shirt that had an embroidered back and exposes my stomach with blood red palazzo pants (*). The accessories were both red and gold-gold & rose gold bracelets & bangles (*), red, beaded bracelets (*), mint & gold post earrings (*), and dark tan lace-ups with cut-outs (*). I also had my red lip action going on. My inspiration behind this particular outfit was western (hints the plaid) BUT with a twist. This outfit was simple but devastatingly cute...in my opinion. Hope you guys like it as much as I do. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

Shirt-edge via TJ Maxx
*-as seen in other posts

cool as a cucumber...calm...and collected

the embroidered back


the whole outfit
Follow me on Instagram @ _anoldvintagebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment