Friday, September 28, 2012

Ain't Nothing Wrong With a Little Cream and Honey

Hello, hello, hello! How are y'all? Me??? I'm finally back from my hiatus, school and work has kept me extremely busy but it's time to update the blog with past outfits/new ones & to get back to what I do best-STYLE! So...here goes: this particular outfit was one I wore before Labor Day for church. Here in the South, the fashion rule is never to wear white after Labor Day (this past year, I've become a bit of a fashion risk taker, so I doubt I'll continue to listen to this old-fashion rule; it wouldn't be me if I didn't push the envelope in one way or another) so I was trying to get my last little wear in (again, so I thought). For this outfit, I wore a sleeveless cream top with an interesting neckline and cream pants with nude pumps (*). For my accessories, I wore gold post earrings (*), gold and rose gold bracelets & bangles (*), and carried a khaki-colored clutch (*). I kept my hair simple and upped the ante just enough (holds fingers slightly apart) without going overboard by doing my signature red lip and shimmering gold eyes. I loved this outfit because it was so simplistic and the cream made me feel heavenly if you get what I mean. I hope you guys enjoy this look. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

Shirt (borrowed from my stylish mommy :)) & Pants- the Limited
*-as seen in other posts

the outfit




My Coco decided she wanted to make another appearance.lol
Follow me on Instagram @_anoldvintagebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment