Friday, May 11, 2012

Such a Perfect Mix...

So, this past Sunday, I decided to try a color combo I've wanted to try for a while now-wine red (basically, almost burgundy) and red. For church, I wore a faded three-quarter length blue jean shirt, a wine red tank top, and a red high-waisted skirt with a caramel-colored skinny belt. My accessories were gold post earrings, a gold bracelet, a wine red clutch, and wine red pumps (all seen in other posts). I love this color combo, actually more than I thought I would.:)..As always, sound off in the comment section and let me know your thoughts. Have a wonderful weekend.P.S. sorry the pictures are so blurry.:/


Tank-Forever 21, Skirt-TJ Maxx

4 comments:

  1. Love that red skirt paired with the denim top! So cute!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red and denim, great choice!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete