Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dive Into the Blue


the whole outfit


side view of the shoes

front view of the shoes
Blue is one of my favorite colors and it is also a color I've been told I look great in, and so with that in mind, I wore this comfy but cute outfit. For this outfit, I combined my blue and gray together again (hey, what can I say? I'm still a U of M Tiger at heart, :)). I wore a three-quarter length gray cardigan-type shirt (*), light blue tank, and a royal blue bodycon skirt (*). My accessories were a gray beanie (*), black and white glasses (*), turquoise and silver spiked hoop earrings (*), and granite gray platform heels. I really felt so cute in the colors. Sound off in the comment section and let me know your thoughts.
Tank-Forever 21, Shoes-Kelli Dagger via TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment