Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Let's Go Downtown

So, last Friday, I had a meeting to go to and I felt like wearing my new colorful wedges out, which made for a very cute AND colorful outfit. I wore a gray lapeled blazer over my white cross t-shirt (*) with blue jean shorts (*). Sounds a little plain right? Well...here comes the spice, ;). For my accessories, I wore a leopard-print scarf (again, what else? I love the print) (*), hot pink hoops BUT with a twist (I added silver keys to them (by now, you know I have to be different, it wouldn't be me if  I wasn't), a turquoise and tan purse (*), a black cuff, a black-gold spiked cuff,light and hot pink bangles, a big, chunky green cuff, a blue cuff, and my tan wedges with the multi-color heel. I love this outfit because it's so different, so cool. It's one of those funky, downtown sort-of outfits in my opinion (hints the title). Hope you guys like it, sound off in the comment section and let me know your thoughts.
All accessories-gifted, Shoes-Steve Madden via TJ Maxx
the accessories

the whole outfit

the bangles

the wedges

P.S. Sneak peek of the outfit I wore to my home state of Arkansas' music and arts festival, Riverfest, this past Friday to see Boys II Men coming at you soon, so stay tuned...:)

1 comment: