Saturday, May 26, 2012

Spots Everywhere You Turn...

Hello, hello, hello. How have you guys been? It's been a hectic two weeks since my last blog entry and I've got some cute stuff to share with you. So...without further adu, here goes...This outfit is something I wore to church the other Sunday. By now, if you've been following me, you know that I absolutely adore leopard, which is why I demonstrated my adoration in yet another outfit. I wore a leopard three-quarter-length shirt borrowed from my mom with red pallazo pants (*). For my accessories, I wore gold post earrings (*), a gold bangle (*), and my nude, sky-high pumps. For my makeup, I chose simple with a bold red lip (my signature). I love this outfit for many reasons- it involves leopard and red. I hope you guys like it as much as I do.:)
Shirt-gifted to my mom, Pumps-Brash via Payless



P.S. the astrid means that it has been seen in other posts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment