Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Boyish...




the spiked bracelet and bangles


Chuck Taylors


the earrings


the whole outfit
 Hi, you guys!I'm finally back after not blogging for a while,soooo...I decided to share with you a quick outfit post on an outfit I wore sometime last week. This outfit is an ode to my tomboy side, BUT with a twist- I made it very girlie. For this outfit, I wore a gray beanie (*), a gray three-quarter length cut-off shirt, a gray and dark silver pinstripe Menswear blazer (*), and black cargo pants. For my accessories, I wore big purple hoops, a purple, silver spiked bracelet, a black bangle with smaller purple and silver bangles, a silver buckle ring (*), three silver stackable rings (*), and my black, white, and purple Converse Chuck Taylors. I love this outfit because it shows my inner tomboy while still allowing my girlie side to shine through (i.e. the cut-off shirt and the purple). Hope you guys like it. Sound off in the comments and let me know your thoughts.:)
Shirt-Modmodele!,Pants-Zinc,Earrings,spiked bracelet and bangles-gifted, Shoes-Converse Chuck Taylors

No comments:

Post a Comment