Thursday, June 14, 2012

2 for the price of One!

Sooooo, about two weeks ago, I went back to Memphis with some friends to hang out and fellowship with each other. We went to the zoo (I haven't been since I was a kid, I forgot how big it was) and the mall (we got there so late because of traffic so we only had time for these two activities before hitting the road). With that being said, I decided to share with you my outfit for the day. I wore a light denim blue jean vest over a neon green see-through sleeveless shirt and a blue with white stripes, high-waisted bodycon skirt. My accessories were silver beaded/keyed hoops, a buckle ring (*), three stackable rings (*), a silver punctured ring, a silver stretch watch, a blue cross-shouldered purse, and neon green sandals to match the shirt. I love this outfit for many reasons; one of them being that every piece is so versatile; you can dress every piece up or dress it down... which brings me to another outfit I'm posting as well.
In this second outfit, I chose to show how the skirt could be worn more dressy. I wore this particular outfit this past Sunday to church. I wore a sleeveless peach see-through shirt with a khaki-colored tank underneath and the blue skirt. My accessories were big hot pink hoops (*), a pearl-stranded bracelet, gold bangles (*), a tan clutch (*), and a pair of nude pumps (*). I like this outfit because its very girlie and colorful. Hope you like these outfits. Sound off in the comment section and let me know your thoughts.
1st outfit-Blue jean vest-Tinseltown Denim Couture, Shirt/Skirt-Rue 21, Earrings-DIY, Ring-Body Shop, Watch-gifted, Purse-Dooney & Bourke, Sandals-Charlotte Russe
2nd outfit-Shirt-Ali & KRIS, Pearl bracelet-My granni's (great-grandmother...R.I.L.P) vintage costume jewelry


the earrings

the purse

the rings (including a close-up of the buckle and stackable rings I promised)

the whole outfit


My granni's pearl bracelet

the whole outfit
*-as seen in other posts
Bonus-I just want to tell yall a cool fact I found out at the zoo while checking out the apes. I found out that my hands and feet are about the size of a kid ape (I believe, could possibly be teenager, I've forgotten since then). Isn't that crazy?lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment