Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's a Pink (and Gold) World...

Okay, so first let me start by saying I love this outfit (even though I haven't ever been a huge fan of pink). This outfit consisted of things I've already worn on this blog, BUT I remixed them up. For this outfit, I wore a light pink and mauve printed shirt (*) over a navy blue pink, white, and green triangular-print spaghetti-strapped dress (*). I added a tan waist belt to it and for my other accessories, I wore big hot pink hoops (*), a pearl-strand bracelet (*), several black, gold, and pink bangles/bracelets (*), tannish-brown sandals (*), and a khaki-colored cross-shouldered purse/clutch (*). Hope you guys like my recycled/ remixed look. Sound off in the comments and let me know your thoughts.
*-as seen in other posts




the whole outfit

Coco (my little coco puff...:))
P.S. my puppy decided she wanted to model too,lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment