Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Fierce Feline


I adore this pic


the whole outfit
Okay, so if you follow Old Vintage, by now, you know I loooooovvvveee leopard print with a passion. I have many leopard items in my wardrobe-from accessories, like shoes and scarves, to clothes. This particular outfit features one of those items. For this outfit, I wore a leopard print cardigan over a black and white polka-dot tank (y'all know how I love to mix my prints) over hot pink skinny jeans (*) with my gray cloth Oxfords (*). For my accessories, I wore big pearl earrings (*), black, gold, and pink bangles/bracelets (*), and a khaki-colored cross-shouldered purse/clutch (*). I really loved this outfit because it was comfy and it was fun. It was one of those outfits that really allowed me to express my love for all things fashion. Hope you like it, sound off in the comments and let me know your thoughts.
Cardigan-Love Culture, Tank-Old Navy, Sunglasses-Betsey Johnson
*-as seen in other posts

No comments:

Post a Comment