Friday, March 9, 2012

Mixing Metals Love!

Last night, I discovered a new fashion blog that I'm absolutely in love with,www.wheredidugetthat.com.its the absolute best!As I was looking at pictures of the blogger Karen Blanchard, I saw this one outfit that gave me inspiration for my outfit I wore today. She was wearing a long-sleeve gray dress, a dark gray fedora hat, and here's what truly made the outfit:bright orange Chuck Taylor All Stars and a Neon yellow necklace. Her idea was to mix pastels which totally worked. I, on the other hand, decided to mix metals instead. For this outfit, I have on a sleeveless, long, light gray jersey dress, a dark gray light-weight cardigan, a leapard-print cowl-neck scarf, gold flats,gold blacelets, gold and bronze ring, gold posts earrings, and a dark gray beanie. Fabulous outfit, I felt so cute today!:)...let me know what you guys think.

Dress-Body Central, Cardigan-Forever 21, Scarf,Ring, and Earrings-T.J. Maxx, Bracelets-Jewelry Galore, Flats-Old Navy, and Beanie-unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment